Experienced Landscaping Foreman
We are looking to hire a seasoned hardworking foreman with experience working with landscaping, masonry, and interlocking stones. The individual must have demonstrated ability to lead and command a team. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and make sound decisions to ensure top level customer satisfaction. The Foreman must lead by example and ensure the entire team works towards one single goal, Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage and supervise part-time and full-time skilled and unskilled manual labour staff.
- Assign and delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure project is completed according to project schedule.
- Contract seasonal full-time position.
- Over 5 year experience in a lead or supervisory position in the landscaping, masonry, interlocking and flagstone industry.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Minimum of 3 year experience with interlocking and flagstone installation.
- Excellent customer service and attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- GTA Landscaping offers one of the best compensation packages in the industry.
Email resume to email@example.com